TWO HVAC Financing Options
The heating and cooling experts have great financing offers from EnerBankUSA and NEIF (National Energy Improvement Fund) that’ll keep you living comfortably, whatever the season.
EnerBank USA’s home improvement payment options help you create your dream home. Our loans have many advantages over other funding options, including the following:
- Low, fixed interest rates. These rates are easily available to anyone with good credit.
- Unsecured. You don’t have to put up your house as collateral.
- Keeps your home equity intact. Reducing home equity takes away future options.
- No headaches. After all your hard work and planning, you’ve earned a quick, hassle-free loan experience, and you get a response within minutes.
- Primary homes
- Vacation homes
- Residential rental properties
Traditional Installment Loans
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment term is 12 to 144 months. 8.99%-14.99% fixed APR, based on creditworthiness, subject to change. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes.
NEIF Home Energy Improvement Plan
The NEIF Home Energy Improvement Plan is for energy-related improvements to your home. Additional work can be included if at least 50% of the project is:
- Heating & Cooling
- Furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, air conditioning, and all related work
- Windows, Doors, Siding & Roofing
- Air Sealing & Insulation
- Electrical & Plumbing including lighting and controls, generators, water heaters, water treatment, baths, and kitchens
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®
- Geothermal, Solar & Other Energy Projects
Who is eligible?
All homeowners who are making qualifying improvements to their primary residence or vacation home (1 to 4 unit on a permanent foundation). Good credit and the ability to repay are required. All income levels are eligible.
- Finance 100% of your energy improvement up to $25,000
- True Fixed Rate, Fixed Monthly Payment
- NO adjustable rate, “teasers” or surprises
- NO lien on your home
- NO home equity required
- NO points, fees or closing costs
- NO penalty for pre-payment