Burkholder’s HVAC is growing! We are seeking experienced Residential Service Technicians to join our team.
Burkholder’s HVAC is proud to offer:
- Health Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Company Cell Phone
- Equipped Company Vehicle
- Steady Call Flow All Year Long
HVAC Service Technician will exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of heating and cooling equipment.
Residential Service Job Responsibilities:
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, complete repairs and provide preventive maintenance on the following: DX cooling, heat pumps, oil/gas boilers, oil/gas furnaces, electronic air cleaners.
- The ability to troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Provides startups and troubleshooting for a variety of HVAC systems, and meets with customers to evaluate their needs and makes recommendations.
- Builds strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
Essentials Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma & Trade School Certificate in HVAC
- 5+ years experience in Residential HVAC
- Valid driver’s license and a clean MVR
- EPA required
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Since 1960, Burkholder’s HVAC has had a solid reputation for excellence in the HVAC industry providing award-winning service and installation to both residential and commercial customers throughout Eastern Pennsylvania. We are hallmarked for our knowledge, excellence, reliability, and commitment to our customers. Come and join our award-winning team!
To apply, download and fill out a Burkholder’s HVAC Job Application or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org