Why We Take Your Health Seriously
When it comes to personal health, very few people think about their air quality at home. Over the years, health reports have released more startling statistics linking health related issues to poor air quality in their own homes. This statistic remains true today. Many of today’s health issues such as asthma and allergies have significantly increased over the years due to indoor air pollutants.
Know the Facts
The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top four health risks. Dirty air ducts have been identified as a major source of indoor air pollution. In fact, an air duct system is a breeding ground for bacteria, animal dander, mold and dust mites. These impurities can cause allergic reactions, breathing difficulties, infections and disease.
Outside of a health related risks, the cost of your utility bill can also be affected by dirty ductwork. According to McKinsey Quarterly, dirty coils and ducts use as much as 30% more energy than clean ones.
Burkholder’s Air Duct Cleaning Process
As a full service provider, we utilize state-of-the-art air duct cleaning equipment and processes to help eliminate the contaminants in your home’s or business’s air ducts. Our new Rotobrush system is designed to put an end to the breeding ground for fungi, bacteria, mildew, and mold. This technology is the only self-contained system that simultaneously brushes and vacuums debris from your ductwork. Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums.
Air Duct Cleaning — Step by Step: Air Advice, State of Our Indoor Air Report, 2007.
- Removal and cleaning of registers.
- Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
- Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system.
- Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork.
- Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside the air handler.
- Air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
- Fan circulates treatment deep into the system.
GOT DIRTY DUCTWORK?
Keep your ducts clean and improve air quality, system efficiency, and save money! Contact Us to schedule your duct cleaning!