Career Opportunity for Residential Service Technicians
Living in the Lehigh Valley requires air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter. This year-round need for air treatment creates an ongoing demand for qualified residential service technicians. At Burkholder's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. in Emmaus, PA, we take pride in the services we provide to area homeowners. If you’re a residential service technician who also likes to serve homeowners, we’d like to hear from you.
The Benefits of Working for Us
In addition to having steady work every season of the year, there are many other advantages that Burkholder's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. extends to staff technicians.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Competitive salary ($40,000 to $50,000 per year)
- Sign-on bonus of up to $5,000
- Referral bonus
- Double time paid over 55 hours per week
- 401K plan with company match
- Health insurance without a premium or deductible
- Life and short-term disability insurance at no cost
- Dental and vision insurance
- Mobile phone, tablet and uniforms provided
- New home purchase assistance
Responsibilities and Requirements
At Burkholder's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we recruit residential service technicians at various skill levels. Through experience and continuing training, a technician can develop a life-long career. Our company sees its primary responsibility as providing excellent service to every customer.
This position requires:
- Beginning the acquisition of NATE Specialty Certifications
- Following instructions and promptly reporting problems
- Vehicle operation and timely completion of assignments
- Performing heating and cooling system installations
- Testing, repairing and maintaining heating and cooling equipment
- Assuring all work is compliant with local codes
- Communication with customers and collection for services
- Working a staggered schedule and being on call as required
- Maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Educating customers on available products, services and options
Qualities We Look For
Whether you are an entry-level technician or an experienced veteran, there may be a place for you with us. You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean MVR and a basic understanding of the HVAC industry. We also expect you to have a good attitude and a strong work ethic. If you meet these requirements, consider joining our growing company. There’s room for advancement.
A Local, Family-Owned Business
We have been delivering reliable heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair services to homeowners throughout the Lehigh Valley for over 50 years. In addition, we do air quality testing and provide air comfort services. All our staff members, including management, technicians, and administrators, emphasize providing excellent customer service to both new and returning customers.
Give Burkholder's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. a call today to learn more about our team and the services we supply.